THANK YOU FOR DONATING!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"A Crime by One Jew is a Crime by All Jews"

My grandfather David Lieberman (of blessed memory) wrote in a letter to me in 1972 the following: "If a newspaper tells of a rape, a murder, a theft, a hijacking or any act contrary to recognized good social behavior, I hold my breath till I can't find a name that sounds Jewish. A crime by one Jew is a crime by all Jews. That's the way it has been, that's the way it will always be." He wrote that to me in the context of how the Gentile world views us. It's as true today as it was when he wrote it in 1972. This accusation of Ben Ami Kadish (pictured here), a U.S. Jew who worked for the U.S. Army, spying for Israel only goes to the heart of the question - to whom do we (American Jews) owe our loyalty? As an American Jew who has made Aliyah and now lives in Israel, I advise any U.S. Jews who want to "help" Israel - move here. That's the only way you are going to help. Espionage, spying, treason and subterfuge in the name of "helping" Israel will only hurt us.
I have to agree with what my Grandfather wrote to me 35 years ago. A crime by one Jew is a crime by all Jews - in the eyes of the Gentile world. I cringe at what I know American Gentiles are saying today about this accusation. Remember the Rosenbergs.

No comments: